Scope of Application
Information We Collect and How We Use Your Information
There are three general categories of information we collect: (1) Information you give to us; (2) Information we automatically collect from your use of the Platform or the App; (3) Information we collect from third parties.
We use your information in several different ways. What we do with your information depends on when we collect it and what we collect.
Information you give to us
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
|How we use information we automatically collect||Why we collect it|
|Registration||We need your name and contact details to create your account. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of certain services and offerings on the Platform and the App, and to fulfill our contract with you when you place an order.|
|Accept payment, fulfill orders, provide refunds||We use your name and contact details to fulfill our contract with you and deliver your orders, and we use your payment information to process payments and comply with applicable law.|
|Sending you account information||We need your name and contact details to deliver important account information to you, such as order confirmations and notices, changes to account settings, and notices about the Platform, the App, or the terms and policies that apply to them.|
|To offer an improved user experience||We use your communications and contact history with us, as well as other information such as additional profile information, to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Platform and the App and to personalize and customize your experience.|
|Analytics, training and quality assurance||We may use information you provide to us to train our staff, improve our services and offerings, and perform other internal analytics and performance monitoring.|
|Communication, marketing and advertising||We may use information you provide to us to deliver and personalize our communications with you, or to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional activities.|
Information we automatically collect from your use of the Platform or the App
- Purchase history and saved items (such as what you bought and what you've placed in your cart or saved)
- Log data and device information (such as details about how you've used the Platform or the App, IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, location data and page/product views or clicks)
- Geo-location information (such as IP address, browser information or mobile GPS information)
- Cookies and similar technologies (such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers; to learn more about these technologies and how you can control them)
|How we use information we automatically collect||Why we collect it|
|To offer an improved user experience||We use your log data and device information to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Platform and the App and to personalize and customize your experience.|
|To create and maintain a secure environment||We use automatically collected information to comply with applicable law and to measure the adequate performance of our contract with you.|
|Analytics, training and quality assurance||We may use automatically collected information to train our staff, perform internal analytics, detect and prevent fraud and improve our services and offerings.|
|Communication, marketing and advertising||We may use automatically collected information such as cookies and similar technologies to provide the most relevant advertising to you.|
Information we collect from third parties
Including third party services (for example if you link, connect, or login to the Platform or the App with your Google, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter accounts) or other sources (such as your contacts or brands we partner with)
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number and password)
- Social media handles (such as your Twitter or Instagram handle)
- Other information (such as demographic data, fraud detection information and information about you and your activities, experiences and interactions on and off the Platform and the App)
|How we use information from third parties||Why we collect it|
|Registration and profile||We will use information from third party services if you register with us using another service, such as Facebook or Google, including Google’s one-tap login service. Connecting to third-party applications or services is optional. If you create your account by connecting through another service, we will collect public information from that connected account to help complete your profile.|
|Communication, Marketing and advertising||We may use information we collect or receive from third parties to deliver and personalize our communications with you, or to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests or other promotional|
|Non-member referrals||We may obtain your information from a friend or other contact who wants to invite you to use the Platform or App. We will use your information to facilitate your invitation and administer our referral program.|
|To create and maintain a secure environment||We may obtain your information from third party service providers and/or partners (e.g. identity verification services) and combine it with information we have about you for fraud prevention and risk assessment efforts.|
When We Share Your Information
We share your information with the following categories of recipients as an essential part of being able to provide the Platform, the App, the Service and related services and offerings, including customer service, to you:
- Surfernet Corporation, subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Companies and individuals, such as suppliers, payment service providers, logistics professionals, and delivery and freight companies.
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as marketing companies, software vendors, consultants, and advertising partners.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and payment processors or financing providers and card issuing banks if you choose to use their services or offerings.
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Platform and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
Direct Marketing and Behavioral Advertising
We may directly send you marketing communications and materials by email, and or, other channels to keep you informed of new products, promotions, and to provide other information we think may be of interest to you. You can stop receiving direct marketing messages from us at any time.
Please note that if you use more than one name or email address when communicating with Surfernet or using the Platform of App, you may continue to receive communications from us to any name or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
We may also display tailored interest-based advertising on both Surfernet-owned and operated sites and unaffiliated sites. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our sites, visiting sites that contain Surfernet content or ads, interacting with Surfernet tools, or using our payment services. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook.
Blogs, Reviews and Forums
The Service also may from time to time offer publicly-accessible blogs, reviews or forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected and used by others who access them. To request removal of your information from blogs, customer reviews or forums, please contact us. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your information.
Our Security Measures
The security of your information is important to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, disclosure, and loss. Encryption technology, including current industry-standard encryption protocols, is used to protect personal information in certain areas of our websites during transmission across the Internet.
Keeping Your Information
When we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will either delete it from our systems or anonymize it so that it no longer identifies you.
The Platform, App and Service are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we have information about your child, please contact us.
Visitors from Outside of the United States
|How to Contact Us||Mailing Address:|
|17250 SW 52nd Ct.|
|Southwest Ranches, FL 33331|